How to Succeed

There are many ways to succeed in school. People have different opinions on what success is, this is what I will show you.

School is created to prepare you for your life. You must succeed in school in order to get a good job and have a good lifestyle. It is easy to succeed, all you have to do is follow some quick, easy steps.

1. Be attentive. Pay attention in class! Try to understand the subject and listen to what your teacher and classmates have to say. Listening to others can help with your learning.
  2. Work hard. If you don’t succeed in the beginning, don’t just give up! Keep trying and eventually you’ll understand and get it right. If that doesn’t work, try step 3.
  3. Ask questions! If you don’t understand, don’t be afraid to ask a teacher or a friend for help.
  4. Find what helps you concentrate! Music is often something which helps music_017people concentrate, if you want to, listen to music as you do your homework.writing-pencil

5 thoughts on “How to Succeed

1. I really like how you made a list. I think it would help lots of kids that want to succeed in school.